Brake system repair
A properly functioning braking system is perhaps the most important condition for the safe use of your vehicle. Responsibility and attentiveness in relation to all components of the brake system, without exception, is a guarantee of calm and confident driving for many years of service of your car.
Scheduled preventive maintenance at least once every six months, immediate elimination of any smallest malfunctions – this is a guarantee that the braking system will not let you down even at the moment when an emergency situation suddenly arises on the road, and your health will depend on the exact operation of the brakes.
Brake system malfunctions:
- Beat, knock or squeak of the brakes,
- Leaving or skidding the car in any direction when braking,
- Increased brake pedal travel,
- The drop in the brake fluid level,
- Irregular wear of brake pads or discs,
- Excessively increased stopping distance.
There are quite a few reasons for the occurrence of malfunctions in the car’s brake system. Wear or oiling of brake discs and pads, damage to the seal and corrosion of brake cylinders, various mechanical damage to rubber parts (hoses, covers, gaskets), obsolescence or leakage of brake fluid, etc.
Hammerhead Auto Specialists will help you to maintain your auto brake system. Our specialists will diagnose and, if necessary, replace or repair worn parts. We carry out the following series of preventive and repair work:
- Diagnostics of the brake system
- Diagnostics and adjustment of the brake system mechanisms,
- Repair or complete replacement of the main brake cylinder,
- Brake service
- Replacement of front and rear brake pads,
- Repair or replacement of the vacuum booster,
- Adjustment and repair of the electronic parking brake,
- Replacement of brake fluid.
There is no doubt that you should entrust the diagnostics and repair of car brakes to highly qualified specialists with extensive professional experience. By contacting us, you will receive all the information you are interested in related to the diagnostics and repair of the brake system with warranty obligations.